Dr. Mohammad Jamal, MD is a general surgery specialist in Lake Ridge, VA. Dr. Jamal completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Health System. He currently practices at Bluepoint Medical Associates and is affiliated with Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jamal is board certified in General Surgery.
Bluepoint Medical Associates
Bluepoint Medical Associates2080 Old Bridge Rd Ste 101, Lake Ridge, VA 22192 Existing Patients: (703) 385-8222
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Aga Khan University / Aga Khan Medical College, Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jamal?
We highly recommend Dr. Jamal. I had my Gastric Bypass (GRNY) August 2014 and not only am I impressed with Dr. Jamal's technical abilities but also his staff was always available. Specifically his Dietitian/Nutritionist helped me learn better diet habits. Also a monthly support group kept me aware and informed to any dietary information I needed to achieve my goals.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center