Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 254-7618, and for other questions, call (201) 664-1800.
Dr. Mohammad Ramay, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Westwood, NJ. Dr. Ramay completed a residency at Bergen Reg Med Ctr. He currently practices at Kloorfain Chiropractic Offices PA and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramay is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Bergen Reg Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University Ct Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Dstrct Hdqrt Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Quaid-e-Azam MC, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Sign Language
Kloorfain Chiropractic Offices PA333 Old Hook Rd Ste 102, Westwood, NJ 07675 Call
New Bridge Medical Center
New Bridge Medical Center230 E Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ 07652 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramay?
The doctor was very cordial, he answered all my questions and took time to explain everything in detail. There was no wait time, I'm very happy I found him on Zocdoc!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammad Ramay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramay's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramay frequently treats Marijuana Addiction, Anxiety, and Opioid Dependence.
Dr. Ramay's office is located at 333 Old Hook Rd Ste 102, Westwood, NJ 07675. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramay speaks American Sign Language and English. View profile to see all.
- Hackensack University Medical Center