Dr. Mohammad Kotaki, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kotaki's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mohammad Kotaki, MD is a nephrology specialist in Mission, TX. Dr. Kotaki completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center. He currently practices at Mission Kidney Center and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Ahwaz University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mission Kidney Center901 Plaza Dr, Mission, TX 78572 Existing Patients: (956) 519-2999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kotaki?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kotaki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kotaki frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Parathyroid (Gland) Disease, and Acidosis.
Dr. Kotaki's office is located at 901 Plaza Dr, Mission, TX 78572. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kotaki speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kotaki has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Mission Regional Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg