Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mohammad Athari, MD is a neurology specialist in Baytown, TX. Dr. Athari completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine|Baylor University|Neurology. He currently practices at Houston Methodist Lung Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Athari is board certified in Neurology.
- Mercer Med Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Baylor College Of Medicine|Baylor University|Neurology, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Tehran University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Persian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Athari?
Always greeted kindly and efficiently. Dr. Athari is very thorough and caring. I have had all my needs addressed and maintained. I would recommend him to everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mohammad Athari, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Athari's profile.
Dr. Athari frequently treats the following conditions: All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Headache, and Vertigo. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Athari's office is located at 4201 Garth Rd Ste 210, Baytown, TX 77521. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Athari is able to speak Spanish, Farsi, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mohammad Athari, MD is affiliated with Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Mohammad Athari, MD holds board certifications in Neurology.
Dr. Athari has over 52 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.1/5 for Dr. Mohammad Athari, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital