Call (629) 219-7833 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mohammad Alsoub, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Dickson, TN. Dr. Alsoub completed a residency at Gundersen Clinic - Wisconsin. He currently practices at Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists and is affiliated with Tristar Horizon Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alsoub is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Arkansas, Fellowship Hospital
- Gundersen Clinic - Wisconsin, Residency Hospital
- University of Jordan, Medical School
- U Jordan Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Prime Health Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists
Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists111 Highway 70 E Ste 105, Dickson, TN 37055 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7833
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alsoub?
Nurse and all staff was great
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alsoub has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammad Alsoub, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alsoub's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alsoub accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alsoub frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Alsoub's office is located at 111 Highway 70 E Ste 105, Dickson, TN 37055. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alsoub speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Horizon Medical Center