Dr. Mohammad Alsoub, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Dickson, TN. Dr. Alsoub completed a residency at Gundersen Clinic - Wisconsin. He currently practices at Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists and is affiliated with Tristar Horizon Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alsoub is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists
Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists111 Highway 70 E Ste 105, Dickson, TN 37055 Existing Patients: (615) 375-1531
- University of Arkansas, Fellowship Hospital
- Gundersen Clinic - Wisconsin, Residency Hospital
- U Jordan Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Prime Health Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alsoub?
Great Dr.! Him and his assistants have helped save me from being put on the vent 2 times now, and they genuinely care about and respect their patients!
- Tristar Horizon Medical Center