Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Mohammad Sarraf, MD is a pulmonologist in South Plainfield, NJ. Dr. Sarraf completed a residency at Jersey City Med Center. He currently practices at Mohammad A Sarraf MD PA and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jersey City Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Maimonides Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Teheran University / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Persian, Persian, Spanish, Tagalog
Mohammad A Sarraf MD PA
M A Sarraf MD1907 Park Ave Ste 202, South Plainfield, NJ 07080 Existing Patients: (908) 561-1313
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sarraf?
Dr Sarraf listens and takes time to explain. He genuinely seems to care about his patients. No complaints. He has always made him self available to answer questions, even when I call about things on the periphery of his expertise. Very caring doctor. Will call you back or answer emails pertaining to questions. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sarraf frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Sarraf's office is located at 1907 Park Ave Ste 202, South Plainfield, NJ 07080. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sarraf speaks Persian, Spanish, and Tagalog. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sarraf has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center