Dr. Aslam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammad Aslam, MD is a nephrology specialist in Warner Robins, GA. Dr. Aslam completed a residency at UPMC Mckeesport Hosp. He currently practices at Hypertension and Kidney Associates of Middle Georgia LLC and is affiliated with Houston Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aslam is board certified in Nephrology.
- Louisiana State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- West Virginia University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- UPMC Mckeesport Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- UPMC Mckeesport Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1998
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School — 1994
- Aitchison College, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Punjabi, Urdu
Hypertension and Kidney Associates of Middle Georgia LLC105 Tommy Stalnaker Dr Ste 1, Warner Robins, GA 31088 Existing Patients: (478) 333-3612
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aslam?
Dr Aslam is extremely smart and very kind. He explains information on my level. He goes above and beyond to answer my questions. I trust him with my life. He has an online portal making it easy to leave a question, get answers and refills. He does telehealth appointments. There is a laboratory in the facility. His partners are very good. He has a terrific team of assistants. The administrative staff is beyond compare. They are pleasant and helpful at all times. The facility is beautiful and clean. The waiting area is spacious. There is plenty of parking. The dialysis center is next to his office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammad Aslam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aslam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aslam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aslam frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Overweight.
Dr. Aslam's office is located at 105 Tommy Stalnaker Dr Ste 1, Warner Robins, GA 31088. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aslam speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Medical Center
- Perry Hospital
- The Medical Center of Peach County