Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Mohamed Shaalan, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Shaalan completed a residency at Saint Vincent's Medical Center. He currently practices at St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaalan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Alexandria, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Russian, Spanish
St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside4201 Belfort Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32216 Existing Patients: (904) 308-3960
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaalan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaalan frequently treats Anemia, Hypokalemia , and Hernia.
Dr. Shaalan's office is located at 4201 Belfort Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shaalan speaks Russian, Spanish, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shaalan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.