Dr. Mohamed Osman, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Brownstown Charter Twp, MI. Dr. Osman completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Southgate Surgery Center and is affiliated with DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Osman is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Southgate Surgery Center
Dr. Kamal Gupta , Eye Clinics of Michigan19335 Allen Rd, Brownstown Charter Twp, MI 48183 Existing Patients: (734) 479-5580
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Alexandria University School Of Medicine, Alexandria, Egypt, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Osman?
I have been seeing Dr. Osman for a few months. I was in a auto accident and am so glad I found this doctor. He is very professional along with the rest of his staff. The painless shots I get in my back are working better than previous doctors I have seen. He also is very good at not overprescibing pain medications. It is very difficult to find a good doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Osman for any pain issues.
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital