Dr. Mohamed Rahman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Rahman completed a residency at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A. He currently practices at New York Community Hospital Pod and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rahman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
New York Community Hospital Pod
New York Community Hospital2525 Kings Hwy, Brooklyn, NY 11229 Existing Patients: (718) 692-5300
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A, Residency Hospital
- Grant Government Medical College, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahman?
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Staten Island University Hospital