Call (832) 299-3909 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mohamed Jeroudi, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Pasadena, TX. Dr. Jeroudi completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Mohamed O. Jerdoudi, MD, PA and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jeroudi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- MHealth Insured
- National Elevator
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mohamed O. Jerdoudi, MD, PA
Mohamed O. Jerdoudi, MD, PA5060 Crenshaw Rd Ste 200, Pasadena, TX 77505 Existing Patients: (832) 299-3909
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jeroudi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeroudi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohamed Jeroudi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jeroudi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jeroudi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeroudi frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Congenital Heart Defects.
Dr. Jeroudi's office is located at 5060 Crenshaw Rd Ste 200, Pasadena, TX 77505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jeroudi speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- Hca Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- St. Luke's Health - Patients Medical Center