Dr. Mohamed Jasser, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Anniston, AL. Dr. Jasser completed a residency at Metro Genl/Case West Res. He currently practices at Anniston Cardiology Assocs PA and is affiliated with Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Anniston Cardiology Assocs PA
RMC Cardiology and Vascular Services901 Leighton Ave, Anniston, AL 36207 Existing Patients: (256) 231-8636
- 1988, Internship Hospital
- Mount Carmel Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Metro Genl/Case West Res, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Metro Genl/Case West Res, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University Of Aleppo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jasser?
Such a knowledgeable doctor of heart & venous medicine!! He did ultrasounds of both my heart & legs, and I had the results & the diagnosis in the same visit. On my third visit, a laser surgery was conducted, and it changed my life greatly for the better. Also, Dr. Nasser has a knowledgeable & wonderful staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Nasser & his staff by giving them 5 stars. If I could rate 10 stars, I would! I would like to give a tremendous thank you to them all!
- Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- RMC/JSU Health Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital