Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salama accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mohamed Salama, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Berkeley Heights, NJ. Dr. Salama completed a residency at Overlook Medical Center. He currently practices at Summit Medical Group and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salama is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Overlook Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summit Medical Group
Berkeley Heights Campus1 Diamond Hill Rd, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922 Existing Patients: (908) 273-4300
- 2 450 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203 Existing Patients: (908) 656-1266
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salama?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salama frequently treats Arterial Line Insertion, Asbestosis, and Aspergillosis.
Dr. Salama's office is located at 1 Diamond Hill Rd, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salama speaks Spanish, Arabic, Egyptian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Salama has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
- Overlook Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center