Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohamed Khan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Redding, CA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at University Ca Davis Med Center. He currently practices at The Cardiovascular Center and is affiliated with Mayers Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Ca Davis Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health S C Bklyn, Residency Hospital
- University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Cardiovascular Center2425 Sonoma St, Redding, CA 96001 Existing Patients: (530) 241-1144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
I have been a patient of Dr Khan since 2005 and he is the kindest, most caring doctor I have ever met. If he hadn't of moved here in 2005 I am sure I would not be here to write this review as Dr Khan saved my life the day we met and I have referred several friends to him over the years and they all agree he is fantastic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohamed Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Lipid Disorders, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Khan's office is located at 2425 Sonoma St, Redding, CA 96001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Afrikaans and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayers Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Trinity Hospital