Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elbasha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mohamed Elbasha, MD is a emergency medicine specialist in Riverdale, GA. Dr. Elbasha completed a residency at Atlanta Medical Center. He currently practices at Southern Crescent Hospital Diab and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elbasha is board certified in Family Practice.
- Atlanta Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Atlanta Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Kordofan, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Kordofan, Undergraduate School
- Disaster Medicine, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern Crescent Hospital Diab
Prime Healthcare Foundation - Southern Regional LLC11 Upper Riverdale Rd SW, Riverdale, GA 30274 Existing Patients: (770) 991-8000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elbasha?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elbasha frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Asthma, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Elbasha's office is located at 11 Upper Riverdale Rd SW, Riverdale, GA 30274. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elbasha speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Elbasha has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Houston Medical Center
- Southern Regional Medical Center