Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Mohamed Salem, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Concord, NC. He currently practices at Levine Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salem is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salem?
excellent professional Stephanie Arbogast
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salem has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Salem frequently treats Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Salem's office is located at 100 Medical Park Dr Ste 110, Concord, NC 28025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salem speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital