Dr. Mohamed Tantawi, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Tantawi completed a residency at Cornell Medical Center - New York Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Hackensack Pediatrics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tantawi is board certified in Pediatrics.
Hackensack Pediatrics177 Summit Ave, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Existing Patients: (201) 487-8222
- Cornell Medical Center - New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tantawi?
Love love love Dr. Mo Tantawi! He is truly one of the kindest human beings you will ever meet. He is patient. He takes time with us. You can tell that he really genuinely cares about his patients. That isn't something you can fake. We used to go to a different practice when our first child was born. We were so unhappy because the doctor used to rush us in and out and never seemed to really care. We switched to Dr. Mo based on recommendations from three different friends. We are so glad we did. We now bring our 3 children to him and have always felt that we are getting the best care. The staff are friendly. And we've met the other docs and like them very much. He is a busy doc which is a reflection of how many patients love him and are loyal to him. But the interactions are quality. And the advice is always solid. And in the end we leave each visit feeling our children are in the best care. Thank you Dr. Mo!!!