Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Radhi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mohamed Radhi, MB CHB is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Radhi completed a residency at Central Ia Health Sys/ia Methodi. He currently practices at Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Radhi is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Central Ia Health Sys/ia Methodi, Residency Hospital
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas City2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 234-3025
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radhi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Radhi frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Radhi's office is located at 2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Radhi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.