Dr. Hamza has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohamed Hamza, MD is a oncology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Hamza completed a residency at State University Of New York At Buffalo. He currently practices at OHIO HEALTH NEUROLOGICAL PHYSICIANS and is affiliated with Kings Daughters Medical Center Ohio. Dr. Hamza is board certified in Neurology.
- University Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Suez Canal University, Medical School — 1992
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohio Health Neurological Physicians
Ohio Health Neurological Physicians500 Thomas Ln Ste 2e, Columbus, OH 43214 Existing Patients: (614) 533-5500
OhioHealth Neurological Physicians
Ohiohealth Neurological Physicians Columbus - Bing Cancer Center500 Thomas Ln Ste 2e, Columbus, OH 43214 Existing Patients: (614) 566-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamza?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohamed Hamza, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hamza's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hamza frequently treats Brain Cancer, Difficulty With Walking, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Hamza's office is located at 500 Thomas Ln Ste 2e, Columbus, OH 43214. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kings Daughters Medical Center Ohio
- Riverside Methodist Hospital