Dr. Mohamad Koubeissi, MD is a neurology specialist in Washington, DC. He currently practices at The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Koubeissi is board certified in Epilepsy.
The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037 (202) 741-2700
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koubeissi?
Relates to Seizures I previously had on job of a fall with bruises. Dr.Koubesis first off assumes the worst of patients. He needs to revaluate and assess the patient before assuming a patient didn’t take their meds. Just because a patient have seizures doesn’t mean they didn’t take their meds. Seizures meds are only for prevention. Other than that he's great educator in the Nuerology department.
- The George Washington University Hospital