Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mohammed Saghir, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Saghir completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with Mile Bluff Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saghir is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Washington Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 2006
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- The Alliance
- WEA Trust
- Wellcare of Georgia
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants
Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants4330 Wornall Rd Ste 2000, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 931-1883
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saghir?
I just met Dr. Saghir for the first time today and he is such a nice man. Very caring and kind. Highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saghir frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Saghir's office is located at 4330 Wornall Rd Ste 2000, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saghir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Richland Hospital
- Unitypoint Health Meriter