Dr. Mohamad Martini, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martini's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mohamad Martini, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dyer, IN. Dr. Martini completed a residency at Loyola University Med Center. He currently practices at CARDIO SPECIALISTS and is affiliated with Advocate South Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martini is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Loyola University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Damascus, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardio Specialists2150 Gettler St Ste 400, Dyer, IN 46311 Existing Patients: (219) 865-0893
Advocate Medical Group
Tahir Khokher MD3649 W 183rd St Ste 104, Hazel Crest, IL 60429 Existing Patients: (708) 960-2294
Pediatric Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Franciscan Health Dyer5454 Hohman Ave, Hammond, IN 46320 Existing Patients: (219) 932-2300
Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point1201 S Main St, Crown Point, IN 46307 Existing Patients: (219) 757-6007
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martini?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martini frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Martini's office is located at 2150 Gettler St Ste 400, Dyer, IN 46311. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Franciscan Health Olympia Fields