Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mohamad Salka, MD is a cardiology specialist in Elyria, OH. Dr. Salka completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn. He currently practices at Uh Elyria Medical Center and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Lorain Hospital. Dr. Salka is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Lutheran Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Metrohealth Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Abbasia Fac Med U Ain Shams, Cairo, Medical School
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uh Elyria Medical Center630 E River St, Elyria, OH 44035 Existing Patients: (440) 989-1800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salka?
I think Dr. Salka is a very good doctor. He truly cares about his patents and does the very best that he can for them. I have had him for a doctor since 2004 and never had a problem with him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salka frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Arrhythmia Screening, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Salka's office is located at 630 E River St, Elyria, OH 44035. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salka speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Salka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - Lorain Hospital
- University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center