Dr. Mohamad Allaf, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Allaf's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mohamad Allaf, MD is a urology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Allaf completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Urology Clinic At the John Hopkins Outpatient Center and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allaf is board certified in Urology.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2000
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allaf?
I was fortunate to see Dr Patrick Walsh after my 4+4 biopsy. After a consultation, Dr Walsh recommended prostatectomy by Dr Allaf. I was lucky to show post surgery pathology at 3+4. The Johns Hopkins staff was exceptional from start to finish. I’m 3 weeks out of surgery and recovering. I’m 2 hours from Hopkins but all questions I pose post surgery are immediately answered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Allaf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allaf frequently treats Prostate Cancer, Skin Screenings, and Kidney Cancer.
Dr. Allaf's office is located at 601 N Caroline St Fl 4, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Allaf speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Allaf has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital