Click here to compare with other Urology Specialists.
Dr. Mohamad Allaf, MD is a urology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Allaf completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Urology Clinic At the John Hopkins Outpatient Center and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allaf is board certified in Urology.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allaf?
Dr. Allaf performed robotic surgery to remove my prostate. I could not have been in better hands. His bedside manner and professionalism were such comforts to me. He is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Allaf frequently treats Prostate Removal, Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance , and Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance .
Dr. Allaf's office is located at 601 N Caroline St Fl 4, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Allaf speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Allaf has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital