Dr. Mohamad Akbik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Akbik's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mohamad Akbik, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Bartlett, TN. Dr. Akbik completed a residency at University Mass. He currently practices at Saint Francis Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Mass, Internship Hospital
- Bapt Meml, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- University Mass, Residency Hospital — 1978
- University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Surgical Associates
Saint Francis Surgical Associates2996 Kate Bond Rd Ste 209, Bartlett, TN 38133 Existing Patients: (901) 529-7138
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akbik?
Dr. Akbik is extremely kind and an excellent surgeon. I was very fortunate he was my surgeon during an emergency procedure. His staff is very efficient and kind as well. Highly recommend how well I have been treated. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Akbik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Akbik frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy.
Dr. Akbik's office is located at 2996 Kate Bond Rd Ste 209, Bartlett, TN 38133. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Akbik speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Akbik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett