Dr. Moe Lim, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Lim completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at UNC Healthcare and is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lim is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
UNC Healthcare1350 Raleigh Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27517 Existing Patients: (984) 974-4200
- Thomas Jefferson University - Rothman Institute, Spinal Surgery, NY, USA, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2000
- New York Hospital - Cornell, NY, USA, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lim?
Seven years ago, I could walk about 50 feet with a cane. After a totally successful lumbar fusion surgery with about 8 decompressions, I had my life back. I could not possibly say how much this has meant to the quality of my life. I am able to be very active for a 74-year-old woman, and I am still pain free and have been since the surgery. Dr. Lim is caring, kind, even modest, and he has “mad skills.” I have recommended him many times to others and will continue to do so. He’s the best!
- University of North Carolina Hospital