Dr. Mobusher Mahmud, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Lancaster, OH. Dr. Mahmud completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital of The University of Pa Health System. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Specialists LLC and is affiliated with Fairfield Medical Center. Dr. Mahmud is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cardiovascular Specialists LLC
Cardiovascular Specialists LLC618 Pleasantville Rd Ste 101, Lancaster, OH 43130 Existing Patients: (740) 653-7511
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- John's Hopkins Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Pennsylvania Hospital of The University of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Johns Hopkins U, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- King Edward Med Coll, Medical School — 1999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahmud?
I was skeptical at first being recent qamar patient and all, i was nervous about having a new cardiologist. He has a great personality and sense of humor. His medical assistant is great too. She has handled all of my questions and problems prompltyly. Its safe to say im quite pleased with my cardiologist team.
- Fairfield Medical Center
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital