Click here to compare with other Urology Specialists.
Dr. Moben Mirza, MD is a urology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Mirza completed a residency at University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine-Albuquerque. He currently practices at Kansas City Office and is affiliated with Cameron Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mirza is board certified in Urology.
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine-Albuquerque, Residency Hospital
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Homestate Health Plan
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Truman Medical Center
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery2301 Holmes St, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 404-1000
Westside Medical1608 E Evergreen St Ste A, Cameron, MO 64429 Existing Patients: (816) 632-5424
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mirza?
Dr. Mirza is the best urologist I have dealt with. He is very knowledgeable, extremely patient, gentle and understands that his patients are people- not just another number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mirza has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mirza frequently treats Kidney and Ureter Removal, Kidney Cancer, and Bladder Cancer.
Dr. Mirza's office is located at 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mirza speaks Spanish, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cameron Regional Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital