Dr. Gandhi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mitul Gandhi, MD is a oncology specialist in Warrenton, VA. Dr. Gandhi completed a residency at University Of Michigan Health System. He currently practices at Virginia cancer Specialists Fauquier Office and is affiliated with Fauquier Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gandhi is board certified in Hematology.
- Northwestern University Fienberg School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Michigan Health System, Residency Hospital
- University Of Michigan Health System, Internship Hospital
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gandhi?
Dr. Gandhi is great! He’s very knowledgeable and answers my questions thoroughly. He also is great at listening to me and taking my feelings and opinions into account when it comes to my care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mitul Gandhi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gandhi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gandhi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gandhi frequently treats Blood Cancers.
Dr. Gandhi's office is located at 210 W Shirley Ave # 111, Warrenton, VA 20186. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fauquier Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Prince William Medical Center
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
- UVA Health Haymarket Medical Center
Virginia cancer Specialists Fauquier Office210 W Shirley Ave # 111, Warrenton, VA 20186 (540) 316-9900
Virginia Cancer Specialists