Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saltzberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Saltzberg completed a residency at The University of Chicago Medical Center. and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saltzberg is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saltzberg?
Spends quite a bit of extra time to get to know his patients and their background. His decisions are well thought out!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saltzberg frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Saltzberg's office is located at 8701 W Watertown Plank Rd Fl 5, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saltzberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital
- 1 8701 W Watertown Plank Rd Fl 5, Milwaukee, WI 53226 (414) 805-6000