Dr. Ross has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mitchell Ross, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Ross completed a residency at Beth Israel Hospital. He currently practices at Arizona Cardiology Group PC and is affiliated with Banner Estrella Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ross is board certified in Cardiology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Beth Israel Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center-Boston, Ma, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Yale College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- American Republic
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona PHCS
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Banner Health
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- CopperPoint Mutual
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- HealthCare Consortium of Arizona
- Indian Health Service
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Life
- Monumental Life Insurance Company
- One Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Principal Life
- SCAN Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arizona Cardiology Group PC340 E Palm Ln Ste 175, Phoenix, AZ 85004 Existing Patients: (602) 386-1100
Arizona Cardiology Group
Arizona Oncology - Goodyear13555 W Mcdowell Rd Ste 206, Goodyear, AZ 85395 Existing Patients: (602) 386-1100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ross?
This is simply the most impressive doctor and practice I've ever encountered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mitchell Ross, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ross' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ross frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ross' office is located at 340 E Palm Ln Ste 175, Phoenix, AZ 85004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ross speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center