Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mitchell Mandel, MD
Dr. Mitchell Mandel, MD is
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- American International Group (AIG)
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Blue Shield of Northeastern New York
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dermatologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandel?
Dr. Mandel is nothing short of an incredible doctor who truly cares about his patients. I have had so many issues with random blotches on my face and it wasn't until I started using Dr. Mandel's Clo + formula that they finally started to disappear. He also makes himself available to his patients at all times. He goes above and beyond an average doctor's standard of care, and he makes sure that his patient's concerns are always heard, and responded to in a prompt manner. If you are looking for a wonderful dermatologist, look no further...Dr. Mandel is the best!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mitchell Mandel, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Mandel's profile.
Dr. Mandel in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mandel frequently treats the following conditions: Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema), Ringworm and Moles (Benign Skin Lesions). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mandel's office is located at 500 N Broadway Ste 166 Jericho, NY 11753. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Mandel is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mandel provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mitchell Mandel, MD is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital.
Dr. Mitchell Mandel, MD has a star rating of 3.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Mitchell J. Mandel, M.D., P.C.
Mandel-Wilentz Dermatology PLLC500 N Broadway Ste 166, Jericho, NY 11753 (516) 284-1511
Mandel Dermatology - Upper East Side116 E 68th St Apt 1C, New York, NY 10065 (212) 570-9595