Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mitchell Cohen, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Chldn's Hosp Philadelphia. He currently practices at Inova Children's Hospital Electrophysiology - Fairfax and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Chldn's Hosp Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Chldn's Hosp Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Wolff-Parkinson-White Pattern, Stress Test, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 8500 Executive Park Ave Ste 110, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
Inova Children's Hospital Electrophysiology - Fairfax8500 Executive Park Ave Ste 110, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 942-8300
American Anesthesiology of the Mid-atlantic PC1301 Concord Ter, Sunrise, FL 33323 Existing Patients: (505) 848-3700
Pediatrix Medical Group of the Mid-atlantic PC8316 Arlington Blvd Ste 500, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 942-8300
Pediatrix Medical Group of the Mid-atlantic PC8316 Arlington Blvd Ste 500, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 876-8410
Pediatrix Cardiology Associates
Perinatal Associates of N. Mex. Ltd.201 Cedar St Se Ste 700, Albuquerque, NM 87106 Existing Patients: (505) 848-3700