Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Mitchell Shikoff, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Bensalem, PA. He currently practices at Mitchell D. Shikoff, DPM and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shikoff is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Illinois College Of Podiatric Medicine - D.P.M., Medical School — 1983
- Pennsylvania State University - BS Biology / BA in General Art and Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Post Graduate Surgical Training - Podiatric Surgery - Normandy Osteopathic Hospital, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shikoff?
discussed my opt
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shikoff frequently treats Hammer Toe, Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Spur.
Dr. Shikoff's office is located at 5000 Bensalem Blvd, Bensalem, PA 19020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shikoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
Mitchell D. Shikoff, DPM
Mitchell D. Shikoff, DPM5000 Bensalem Blvd, Bensalem, PA 19020 (215) 638-4446