Dr. Mitchell Lirtzman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lirtzman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mitchell Lirtzman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Lirtzman completed a residency at Rush Presby St Lukes Mc. He currently practices at The Heart and Vascular Clinic of Acadiana and is affiliated with Lafayette General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lirtzman is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lirtzman?
- Tulane Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Rush Presby St Lukes Mc, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Rush Presby St Lukes MC, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1976
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Heart and Vascular Clinic of Acadiana
Lafayette155 Hospital Dr Ste 201, Lafayette, LA 70503 Existing Patients: (337) 289-7999
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lirtzman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lirtzman frequently treats Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft, Heart Disease, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Lirtzman's office is located at 155 Hospital Dr Ste 201, Lafayette, LA 70503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lirtzman speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lirtzman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Women's And Children's Hospital