Dr. Mitchell Cohen, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Memorial-Sloan Kettering Center-Cornell University Medical College. He currently practices at Pinnacle Health Systems and is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Of Miami School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- N. Shore University-Cornell University Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Memorial-Sloan Kettering Center-Cornell University Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1992
- N. Shore University Hospital-Cornell University Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Memorial-Sloan Kettering Center-Cornell University Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1990
- N. Shore University Hospital-Cornell University Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1990
- State University Of Ny At Binghampton, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
First time with Dr. Cohen was very good. He is very professional the office staff are great. Very nice staff. I will always recommend Dr Cohen.
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South