Dr. Mitchell Strominger, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Strominger completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at New England Eye Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strominger is board certified in Ophthalmology.
New England Eye Center
New England Eye Center959 Concord St, Framingham, MA 01701 (508) 879-3204
New England Eye Center - Boston
New England Eye Center - Boston800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 (617) 636-6769
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Bascom Palmer, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strominger?
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Strominger since she was a year old (she's almost 10 now). During this time he has performed 2 surgeries on her eyes for strabsimus correction and I couldn't have asked for a better physician. Dr. Strominger is knowledgeable, compassionate and amazing with children. By far the best we have encountered.