Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Mitchell Stein, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Stein completed a residency at SUNY-Downstate. He currently practices at Caremount Medical and is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. Dr. Stein is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mt Sinai/Beth Israel, New Y, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- SUNY-Downstate, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Bronx Muni Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- St Francis Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Saint Francis Hospital and Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Caremount Medical110 S Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Existing Patients: (914) 242-1355
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stein?
Dr. Stein answered all my questions which I appreciate. I would definitely recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stein frequently treats Drusen, Diabetes Type 1, and Glaucoma.
Dr. Stein's office is located at 110 S Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 10549. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stein speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center