Dr. Mitchell Garrison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garrison's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mitchell Garrison, MD is a hematology specialist in Omak, WA. Dr. Garrison completed a residency at Madigan Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Omak Clinic and is affiliated with Cascade Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garrison is board certified in Hematology.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Omak Clinic916 Koala Dr, Omak, WA 98841 Existing Patients: (509) 826-1800
Confluence Healthcentral Washington Hospital1201 S Miller St, Wenatchee, WA 98801 Existing Patients: (509) 433-3005
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garrison?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garrison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garrison frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Anemia, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Garrison's office is located at 916 Koala Dr, Omak, WA 98841. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garrison has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cascade Medical Center
- Central Washington Hospital & Clinics Campus
- Confluence Health- Wenatchee Valley Hospital and Clinics