Dr. Ahrens has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mitchell Ahrens, MD is a pulmonologist in Springfield, MO. He currently practices at Ferrell Duncan Clinic Pulmonology and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahrens is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2009
- University of Alabama Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahrens?
Dr. Ahrens was personable and very well versed in my husband's test results and hospital notes. He coached us in ways to work through the diagnosis. We were very pleased with his professionalism and bedside manner. He seems to enjoy his work and gave us plenty of time to ask questions, and ways to stay in touch with his office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mitchell Ahrens, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahrens' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahrens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahrens frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Histoplasmosis.
Dr. Ahrens' office is located at 3800 S National Ave Ste 510, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahrens speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center