Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mitchel Kruger, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Kruger completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Medical City Denton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kruger is board certified in Cardiology.
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Specialists614 S Edmonds Ln Ste 101, Lewisville, TX 75067 Existing Patients: (972) 434-1988
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kruger?
Excellent physician, caring, highly intelligent, informative, explains all very well, spends time to be sure you are informed. The entire staff is very good, cordial, friendly and informative. THE BEST!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kruger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kruger frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kruger's office is located at 614 S Edmonds Ln Ste 101, Lewisville, TX 75067. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Denton
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton