Dr. Hawkey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mitchell Hawkey, MD is a nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Hawkey completed a residency at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwest Renal Clinic Inc. and is affiliated with Providence Newberg Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hawkey is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Oregon Health And Science University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Renal Clinic Inc.9701 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 110, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 595-6675
Northwest Renal Clinic
Providence St. Vincent9155 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 402, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 292-7704
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hawkey?
I would recommend him with no reservations. Professional, competent, logical, good patient interaction. Explains things at the level the patient can understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mitchell Hawkey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hawkey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hawkey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hawkey frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Hawkey's office is located at 9701 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 110, Portland, OR 97225. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center