Dr. Raheja has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mita Raheja, MD is a cardiology specialist in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Raheja completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. She currently practices at CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIA ASSOCIATES OF OHIO INC and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raheja is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- MUMBAI UNIVERSITY / BOMBAY HOSPITAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Medical School — 1985
- Jj Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raheja?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mita Raheja, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raheja's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raheja accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raheja frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Raheja's office is located at 3622 Belmont Ave, Youngstown, OH 44505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raheja speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
- Trumbull Regional Medical Center
Cardiac Arrhythmia Associates of Ohio Inc
Cardiac Arrhythmia Associates of Ohio Inc3622 Belmont Ave, Youngstown, OH 44505 (330) 759-8169