Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Mirwat Sami, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Sami completed a residency at Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center. She currently practices at Houston Eye Associates and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sami is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Plastic Eye Surgery Associates, PLLC, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Eye Associates
Houston Optical2855 Gramercy St, Houston, TX 77025 Existing Patients: (713) 668-6828
Pain Reduction Center, P.A.
Pain Reduction Center, P.A.4747 Bellaire Blvd Ste 347, Bellaire, TX 77401 Existing Patients: (713) 668-1264
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sami?
Dr. Sami and her staff were excellent. She performed surgery on my upper eyelids and I'm very pleased with the results. The clinic and customer service are topnotch. I am glad I had the surgery done. My vision had greatly improved and my friends said I look younger.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sami has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sami frequently treats Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis), Eyelid Surgery, and Entropion.
Dr. Sami's office is located at 2855 Gramercy St, Houston, TX 77025. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center