Dr. Sochanski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Miroslaw Sochanski, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lewiston, ID. Dr. Sochanski completed a residency at Waterbury Hosp. He currently practices at SJRMC Cardiovascular and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sochanski is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Waterbury Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Warsaw Med Sch, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SJRMC Cardiovascular415 6th St, Lewiston, ID 83501 Existing Patients: (208) 750-7445
Benefis Hospitals, Inc.
Critical Care ICU1101 26th St S, Great Falls, MT 59405 Existing Patients: (406) 731-8888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sochanski?
Takes time to explain, thorough exam and easy to talk to
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sochanski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sochanski frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Sochanski's office is located at 415 6th St, Lewiston, ID 83501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sochanski speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center