Dr. Mazurczak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Miroslaw Mazurczak, MD is a hematology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Mazurczak completed a residency at Easton Hospital. He currently practices at Sanford Health and is affiliated with Avera Sacred Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mazurczak is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Easton Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Akademia Medyczna we Wroctawiu, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Health1309 W 17th St Ste 101, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 Existing Patients: (605) 328-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mazurczak?
Excellent physician, has a great bedside manner too. I highly recommend this doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miroslaw Mazurczak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mazurczak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mazurczak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mazurczak frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Mazurczak's office is located at 1309 W 17th St Ste 101, Sioux Falls, SD 57104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Avera St. Mary's Hospital
- Orange City Hospital
- Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center
- Sanford Canton-Inwood Medical Center
- Sanford Luverne Medical Center
- Sanford Sheldon Medical Center
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital
- Sanford Vermillion Hospital
- Sanford Westbrook Medical Center
- Sanford Worthington Medical Center