Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krause accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miriam Krause, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Krause completed a residency at Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville. She currently practices at Louisville Reproductive Center and is affiliated with Baptist Health Louisville. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Residency Hospital
- University Of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Ruprech-Karls University Of Heidelberg, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krause?
Dr. Krause was a wonderful support and help in our struggles with infertility. She is friendly, caring, and willing to provide any information needed or requested. Both she and her staff are prompt to return calls and provide any advice needed. We are so thankful to all they did for us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krause frequently treats Infertility Evaluation, Fallopian Tube Disorders, and In Vitro Fertilization.
Dr. Krause's office is located at 4123 Dutchmans Ln Ste 414, Louisville, KY 40207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krause has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Louisville
Louisville Reproductive Center4123 Dutchmans Ln Ste 414, Louisville, KY 40207 Existing Patients: (502) 996-4480