Dr. Gentin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Miriam Gentin, MD is a nephrology specialist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Gentin completed a residency at Emory University. She currently practices at Kidney Care Center Of Georgia and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gentin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University, Residency Hospital
- Emory University, Internship Hospital
- Temple University, Medical School
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Care Center Of Georgia
Kidney Care Center of Georgia663 Lanier Park Dr, Gainesville, GA 30501 Existing Patients: (678) 450-0202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gentin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miriam Gentin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gentin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gentin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gentin frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Gentin's office is located at 663 Lanier Park Dr, Gainesville, GA 30501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gentin speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville
- Northside Hospital Forsyth